Retirees have many questions:
- How do I draw from my retirement accounts?
- How much is too much to withdraw every month?
- Which pension plan option is right for me?
- How much should I have in stocks, and how much in bonds?
- What taxes are due on my withdrawals?
- Will the money last the rest of my life?
- How do I get what's left to my children when I am gone?
Entering retirement can be a very stressful event. While hopefully you only retire once, we have helped numerous clients retire. We've been there before, and we can help you sort through the various issues involved.
If you are already retired, but a little uncomfortable with how your money is invested, or you would like to receive another check every month that is not affected by the stock market or changes in interest rates (like your social security or pension plan checks), then please feel welcome to contact us, and we can share with you some ideas to consider when we meet.